We would like to thank you for your support, this is a difficult time for all as everybody navigates through new and uncertain waters. Throughout we are still available for assistance and support, but will be operating remotely.
Throughout this time please note:
• Our office hours are as per normal
• AEDT 09:00 – 17:30
• Please use email as your first point of contact
• Email your normal contact person or alternatively, email firstname.lastname@example.org which will be monitored throughout business hours.
• If you decide to use the phone, please be patient with our phone system – it is good but not quite the same as when we are in the office.
• Our phones will be operating on a limited capacity and we will not be able to regularly check our answer phone messages.
• In case of a GENUINE emergency please call: +61 (0) 413 680 168
As a special interest travel operator we follow our philosophy of being flexible, having patience and expecting the unexpected, therefore remaining able to help you throughout this time.
Our thanks, in advance, for your understanding over the coming months. Overruling all, stay safe and look after yourself. Many of us will emerge, after this isolation as very good cooks!!!